In my novels, I write about characters who want to matter and are reaching for hope and change. On a day to day basis, we face challenges. Sometimes the challenges are greater than others: addiction, heartache, money matters, body image, work . . . This is a newsletter and pack that you can join because being alone doesn’t mean you have to be lonely. Laughter and empowerment are just around the corner.
My newsletter includes one or more of the following:
- Part of the Pack: subscribers are encouraged to contact me and write guest blogs. Having a bad day, email me anytime (it will remain private) firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m here for you.
- Novels: Special offers, deleted chapters, Giveaways, and updates on my novel(s) and works in progress
- Inside Scoop: I share the fact vs. fiction behind my novels, how I get my ideas and more. You can ask me anything!
- My Stories: My personal stories about life and writing
- Your Stories: You matter and your stories do too–let’s start sharing them.
To subscribe to my newsletter and join the pack, enter your email address and click ‘Subscribe.’ And as my thank you, you will receive a link for the first two chapters of In the Doghouse: A Couple’s Breakup from Their Dog’s Point of view and the first four chapters of Tiger Drive via email. This is an exclusive offer for subscribers 🙂
Your contact information will only ever be used for this newsletter. And EU subscribers, I fully support your data privacy, and I am abiding by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that kicks-off on May 25, 2018.