I’M GOING TO THE DOCTOR?!
And here’s a very informative review by Carrie Ann Lahain:
Join Andy on an adventure as he falls into a deep sleep, dreaming he visits four kinds of doctors to discover what they do and if they will be his friends!
Written primarily in ABCB rhyme scheme, this read-aloud book has a Lexile® measure of AD260L and will be available soon. Listen to the Audio Book as read by Teri Case
To date, copies of I’M GOING TO THE DOCTOR?! have been donated to:
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- New Haven Reads Community Book Bank
- Children’s Aid Society, New York City
- Children’s Book Bank, Portland, OR
- Maryland Book Bank
- Better World Books, New Orleans Public Library
- Cassidy’s Place
- Cody’s House